$642.00 / month
+ Insurance Premium (as applicable)
Service Level AAA is one to two senior cyberlaw attorneys, depending on the complexity of the engagement, and the incident response team, which coordinate daily with the client’s team, in a containment focused initial response, triage, planning, and immediate action engagement to mitigate the attack, while also coordinating closely with the insurance claims process and incident response services provided by the cyber insurance company. Clients not obtaining cyber insurance will be issued a service level agreement that defines the scope of service included in the selected service level.
OnCall Cyber assembles the essential services that respond to a cyberattack. The package of capabilities is available in several monthly subscription levels designed for small to medium businesses.
- Subscribers receive initial advisory on cyber risk and an available, lawyer-reviewed Incident Response Plan.
- Subscribers also benefit from OnCall Cyber’s utilization of an advanced security enclave called a Community of Trust™, whereby forensics and client data is secured and maintained in a national security-certified level of protection, backed by attorney-client confidentiality. This assures greater protection from accidental data loss or regulatory or litigation related discovery.
- Subscribers obtain the confidence of knowing that when a cyberattack occurs, their on-guard, on-demand Cyber Crisis Team is a phone call away, as well as insurance coverage.
Description of Service
OnCall Cyber is your Cyber Crisis Team:
- A cyberlaw attorney who coordinates the incident response and incorporates the risk protections from this novel practice of law*; and,
- An incident response technical and forensics team that responds to the directions of counsel to implement incident response related to investigation and mitigations*. Additionally,
- OnCall Cyber encourages purchase of cyber insurance, which is made available via the OnCall Cyber site. The OnCall Cyber Crisis Team responds when a cyberattacker has attacked your business, and coordinates with the cyber insurance team pursuant to the terms of the insurance policy.
Prepaid Cyber Crisis Team at Service Level AAA
|Service level 2||
Attorney-client relationship and on-call at Service Level AAA
|Service level 3||
Incident Response Preparation, Assessment and Annual Rehearsal
|Service level 4||
Incident Response Template, team consultation and inventory
|Service level 5||
Initial consultation with cyberlaw counsel
|Service level 6||
Toll-free Incident Hotline
|Service level 7||
Tailored Incident Response Plan Delivery
|Service level 8||
Staff cyber training online package
|Service level 9||
Four attorney-client cyberlaw consultations annually