Responding to a Data Breach
Time is of the essence when responding to a data breach because every second counts when systems are compromised and a company’s reputation is on the line. Organizations in the midst of a data breach may be well-advised to seek the assistance of a trusted partner who has the tools, expertise, and responsiveness to investigate and contain the breach and implement safeguards to defend against another attack.
OnCall Cyber partners with leading incident response teams from our network of experts, or a competent team prearranged with the customer. The incident response team works closely with impacted organizations to help answer several questions, such as:
- How did the breach occur?
- What systems were affected?
- What data may have been lost or stolen?
- What steps need to be taken to prevent this from happening again?
Data Breach Response & Prevention Services
Whether developing an incident response plan, investigating a breach, or securing your network, OnCall Cyber incident response experts have customized solutions tailored to your organization’s unique needs. OnCall Cyber data breach response and prevention services can help with:
- Breach Investigation – Reveal the facts surrounding a data breach and identify an appropriate plan of action.
- Cybersecurity Assessment – Gain a detailed and thorough understanding of cybersecurity risks and remediation actions.
- Policy Development – Create new policies or review / update current policies.
- CSO On Demand – Arrange to get the expertise of a Chief Security Officer on demand.
- Business Continuity – Develop contingency plans for continuing business operations if disaster strikes.
- Penetration Testing – Identify internal and external vulnerabilities and threats.
Subscribe Your Business
For as low as $425 per month you can harden your business’ cyber risk with a bundled OnCall Cyber subscription service that includes: Cyber Law attorney and representation, and an Incident Response Team; plus, add Cyber Insurance through our partners … On Guard. On Demand.
Use this site to get your subscription or send us an email for a no obligation, free consultation with an OnCall Cyber Paralegal, to discuss our affordable subscription levels.