OnCall Cyber assembles the essential services that respond to a cyberattack. The package of capabilities is available in several monthly subscription levels designed for small to medium businesses.
- Subscribers receive initial advisory on cyber risk and an available, lawyer-reviewed Incident Response Plan.
- Subscribers also benefit from OnCall Cyber’s utilization of an advanced security enclave called a Community of Trust™, whereby forensics and client data is secured and maintained in a national security-certified level of protection, backed by attorney-client confidentiality. This assures greater protection from accidental data loss or regulatory or litigation related discovery.
- Subscribers obtain the confidence of knowing that when a cyberattack occurs, their on-guard, on-demand Cyber Crisis Team is a phone call away, as well as insurance coverage.
Description of Service OnCall Cyber is your Cyber Crisis Team:
- A cyberlaw attorney who coordinates the incident response and incorporates the risk protections from this novel practice of law*; and,
- An incident response technical and forensics team that responds to the directions of counsel to implement incident response related to investigation and mitigations*. Additionally,
- OnCall Cyber encourages purchase of cyber insurance, which is made available via the OnCall Cyber site. The OnCall Cyber Crisis Team responds when a cyberattacker has attacked your business, and coordinates with the cyber insurance team pursuant to the terms of the insurance policy.